Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Along the Lake Geneva Waterfront: Bamboo Magic and Whimsical Topiary

Montreux Chimes                                                                                                                Am in Montreux, Switzerland, on Lake Geneva for the first Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, which is keeping me and more than a thousand multi-lingual others productively engaged for most of our days in the Convention Center.  A wealth of experience in every room, and lots to learn.  BUT must admit I really enjoyed the stroll along the lake shore this morning between my hotel and the conference center...for some reason, I never thought of bamboo and comical topiary and the Switzerland Alps all in one place, but I see maybe I should have...that's one of the many gifts of even slightly observant travel:  the frequent chance to mix up old ideas and learn some new ones...enjoy!



Bamboo Sentries
Waterworks
Leafy Foreman
A Kinda Seedy Pipe Crew....


Swiss Joey

Not Quite Down Under


Balancing Act

Rookie Lookout



Some Kind of Monkey Business?

Social Climbing

Turning Japanese?

Cock a Doodle Doo....

Breezy Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment